MHL Impervo UV 5mil films are high-performance thermal overlaminating films offering a hardcoat, highly scratch resistant surface. This exceptionally clear film provides moderate UV protection for indoor and short-term outdoor graphics. MHL Impervo UV is designed for the most demanding display conditions. Its protective, scratch-resistant surface is ideal for high-traffic areas, frequent handling, or where moisture is a concern.
- Specifically developed for multi-heat roller laminators (MHL) and hotshoe laminators
- Co-extruded for a carefully balanced ratio of polyester film to adhesive.
- Higher clarity for more vibrant colors, reduced "orange peel", greater rigidity (which reduces wrinkles and waves) and better adhesive flow characteristics (wet out).
- Available in a variety of thicknesses and finishes from standard gloss and lustre finishes to scratch-resistant films suitable for outdoor applications
- Suitable for both single sided and double sided laminating (encapsulation) of photographic, electrostatic, inkjet-bond, xerographic and lithographic output, as well as many more applications.
- Incorporate UV absorbers for excellent protection from damaging UV rays.