Interlam Emerytex UV 5.0 is a non-glare, scuff-resistant PVC (vinyl) overlaminating film coated with a pressure-sensitive, aqueous acrylic adhesive. Its scuff-resistant, pebble texture finish renders it suitable for graphics where extensive handling may be involved. It offers UV protection for indoor for indoor and short-term outdoor graphics. Interlam Emerytex is ideal for laminating graphics displayed in high-traffic areas. This film is suitable for trade show graphics, POP displays, mouse pads, counter mats, event signage and other signage where a scuff resistant finish is required and cost is a key factor. However, this film is not recommended for floor graphic applications.
- Matte PVC overlaminates with a pebble texture finish
- Utilizes various acrylic adhesives (aqueous, solvent and Heatset®)
- Anti-slip properties make it suitable for floor graphics
- Recommended for use in medium to high traffic indoor display areas
- Ideal for tradeshow graphics, POP displays or event signage
- Low Slip Potential Rating according to EN 13036-4