Able to produce precise 44" wide prints at a max resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi, the SureColor T7270D Dual Roll Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Epson is an extremely capable unit for technical drawings, graphic posters, and retail signage. The T7270D is also quite fast, able to print a D-sized 22 x 34" plot in just 25 seconds thanks to a speed of 780 ft² per hour. Versatility is also key with handling of media up to 59 mil thick as well as either cut-sheet or roll media with 2" or 3" cores. This model also has the ability to hold two rolls at the same time and can automatically switch between them.
The SureColor T-series utilizes a UltraChrome XD pigmented ink set to deliver vivid color and sharp lines on numerous paper types. The system also enables the creation of archival prints that are smudge and water resistant. The cartridges are front-loading for convenience and come in sizes up to 700 ml. You can even mix-and-match sizes for each color based on your needs.
Located on the front of the printer is a control panel featuring a full color LCD screen, error status light, and buttons for accessing and changing settings. The T7270D also comes with a stand that has a horizontal catch basket for handling your finished print. Additionally, optional modules are available to extend the capabilities of the unit, including a multifunction scanning module. The printer can easily connect to your computer via USB 2.0 or Ethernet connectivity.
- Advanced Thin Film Piezo (TFP) print chip core is 1/1000 mm thin and offers precise dot control for clarity and sharpness with a print resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi
- 720 dpi per color channel per single pass for speed with minimum droplet size of 3.5 pl
- Borderless printing at a variety of widths up to 44"
- Minimum line width of 0.7 mil
- Print speeds of 660 ft² per hour for speed, 275 ft² per hour for production, and 105 ft² per hour for high quality prints
- In-printer e-mail notification technology allows the unit to send emails when connected to an internet network. These notifications include Job Finished, Error Status, Low Ink Remaining, and more
- An optional 320 GB print server and Adobe PostScript 3 Hardware Engine with server to dramatically improved performance and abilities are available
- Optional multifunction scanner unit allows for high resolution 600 dpi scanning at large sizes up to 44" wide
- Standard warranty includes one-year of on-site service, free phone support Monday through Friday, in addition to parts and labor