Built for professionals requiring high-end printing solutions, the SureColor T5470M 36" Printer and Scanner from Epson is designed for the printing of blueprints, line drawings, charts, posters, photographic images, and more. Utilizing a PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead, the T5470M offers 2400 x 1200 dpi print resolution and print speeds as fast as 22 seconds for A1 and D-size prints. Precision Droplet Control technology provides crystal-clear images, precise lines, and crisp text, while UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment inks ensure vibrant, durable, and long-lasting images.
The unit comes equipped with an integrated scanner that accepts documents up to 36" wide, and in long document mode the device can scan documents as long as 100.1'. Color scanning speeds are a fast 4.5 ips, with mono scan speeds a faster 7.5 ips. Once scanned, documents can be reduced and enlarged from 25 to 400%, and up to 99 copies can be made at a time. The printer works with both sheet and roll-based media, and a high-speed internal rotary cutter trims media to automatic or manually determined sizes. A 4.3" touchscreen lets you manage print jobs and adjust settings, and for enhanced flexibility and productivity, the unit offers Wi-Fi Direct for versatile print option from tablets and smartphones.
- 2400 x 1200 dpi print resolution for printing of blueprints, line drawings, charts, posters, photographic images, and more
- PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead delivers A1 and D-size prints in as fast as 22 seconds
- Precision Droplet Control technology for crystal-clear images, precise lines and crisp text
- UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment inks provide vibrant, durable, and long-lasting images
- 36" scanner accepts documents up to 36" wide and in long document mode scans documents as long as 100.1'
- Scan features include scan to network folder, scan to FTP server, scan to email, and scan to USB
- Compatible with both sheet and roll-based media
- High-speed internal rotary cutter
- 4.3" touchscreen for managing print jobs and adjust settings
- Wi-Fi Direct for easy printing from tablets and smartphones for enhanced flexibility and productivity