Designed for printing technical drawings and CAD graphics, the dual roll, 24" Epson SureColor T3770DR Large Format Printer combines quality, sharpness, and speed in a compact form-factor to suit any production need. Equipped with a newly developed 2.6"-wide PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead, the printer is able to reach resolutions of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi with 1,600 nozzles per color. Using a six-color, UltraChrome XD3 ink set that includes a dedicated Red Ink, images produced will feature smooth gradations, fine detail, crisp lines, and vibrant colors for graphics, signage, blueprints, documents. On top of this, the T3770DR can work quickly when needed, including the ability to create a normal 23.4 x 33.1" (A1-sized) print in just 16 seconds.
The printer supports rolls and cut sheets in a variety of media including glossy, technical, bond, matte, specialty media, and rigid posterboard up to 1.5 mm thick. For checking status and changing settings the front panel features a 4.3" color LCD alongside various navigation buttons. Additionally, the printer offers versatile connectivity options, including high-speed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- An Epson PrecisionCore microTFP 6-channel printhead works precisely to create images with a high level of detail, using resolutions of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi and Variable-Sized Droplet Technology to create ink drops as small as 3.5pL.
- The 2.64"-wide printhead features 1600 nozzles per color and 6 channels for a total of 9600 nozzles.
- Photo and Matte Black each have dedicated nozzles for instant switching between the two.
- The T3770DR can work quickly, featuring speeds of 0:16 to 1:05 to create an A1/D sized print.
- Epson has implemented a 6-color UltraChrome XD3 pigment-based ink set in the T3770DR that includes a dedicated red ink cartridge to produce crisp lines and vibrant colors.
- The included cartridges hold 240mL of ink and the printer can accommodate cartridges up to 700mL for handling professional workloads.
- The T3770DR prints on a variety of media ranging in width from 8-24", including glossy, technical, bond, matte, and specialty media, plus rigid posterboard up to 1.5mm thick.
- BorderFree printing at 10", 13", 16", 17", 20", and 24" widths.
- A built-in automatic rotary media cutter will help create clean cuts at the end of printing.
- The printer can accommodate two media types or sizes, or use the second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production.
- Includes Adobe Embedded Print Engine as a standard option for native processing of PDFs and PostScript files for fast and reliable printing
- The front control panel is equipped with a 4.3" color LCD as well as various navigation buttons and an LED status lamp.
- Epson Professional Printer drivers support true 16-bit input and work with Windows and macOS/OS X computers.
- An internal 320GB print server helps manage print data from multiple locations and features security, including IPsec and IEEE802.1x protocols.
- USB 3.0, Wireless, and Ethernet connectivity are available for networking options.
Epson T3770 Specs
|Configuration||6 x Individual Cartridge|
|Ink Type||Pigment-Based (Cyan, Magenta, Matte Black, Photo Black, Red, Yellow)|
|Ink Color||1 x Cyan
1 x Magenta
1 x Yellow
1 x Photo Black
1 x Matte Black
1 x Red
|Compatible Cartridges||Epson T50L, Epson T50S, Epson T51A|
|Number of Nozzles||9600 Nozzles (Total)
1600 Nozzles (Per Channel)
|Print Resolution||Color: 2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Borderless Printing||Yes, Up to 24" / 61 cm|
|Printer Language||Standard: Adobe PostScript 3, ESC/P2, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL|
|Minimum Line Width||3.15 mil / 0.08 mm|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||3.5 pL|
|Print Speed (By Size)||23.4 x 33.1" / 59.4 x 84.1 cm: 16 Seconds to 1 Minute 5 Seconds|
|Media Handling||Manual Feed, Roll Feed|
|Media Sizes||Sheet/Roll Width: 8 to 24" / 20.3 to 61 cm|
|Media Weight||Roll Feed: 27 lb|
|Media Thickness||Sheet: 59.1 mil / 1.5 mm
Roll: 2.76 to 3.15 mil / 0.07 to 0.08 mm
|Media Roll Diameter||2" / 5.1 cm (Core)
3" / 7.6 cm (Core)
6.69" / 17 cm (Outer)
0.1" / 3 mm (Leading, Sides, Trailing)
0.1" / 3 mm (Sides)
0.1" / 3 mm (Leading)
0.5" / 12.7 mm (Trailing)
|Inputs/Outputs||Printer: USB-A 3.0 / 3.1/3.2 Gen 1|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)|
|Internal Memory||Printer: 4 GB|
|Mobile App Compatible||Yes: Android & iOS
App Name: iPrint
*As of April, 2023: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|OS Compatibility||macOS 11 or Later
Windows 7 to 10
Windows XP (32/64-Bit)
Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003 R2
*As of January, 2023: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Operating Temperature||50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80% (Non-Condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C|
|Storage Humidity||5 to 85% (Non-Condensing)|
|Display Type||Touchscreen LCD|
|Power Source||AC Adapter (Included)|
|AC Input Power||110 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 3.4 A|
75 W (Maximum)
32 W (Ready)
2 W (Sleep)
0.3 W (Standby)
|Max Acoustic Noise||Printer
*as per Manufacturer
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Printer
54 x 39 x 20" / 1.4 x 1 x 0.5 m (with Basket Closed, Storage)
54 x 39 x 33" / 1.4 x 1 x 0.8 m (with Basket Extended)
261 lb / 118.4 kg
|Package Weight||264 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||56 x 41 x 29"|