Realize the full-potential of Epson's large-format lineup with the Standard Edition of the SureColor P9000 44" Inkjet Printer. This unit incorporates the latest PrecisionCore TFP Print Head and PrecisionDot Screening Technology along with an eleven-color UltraChrome HDX pigment-based ink set with auto-switching black ink technology to produce vivid, brilliant images at a finely detailed resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi. Also, the Standard Edition utilizes a Light Light Black ink that allows for finer and smoother gradations between the light and dark areas of the print.
This model can handle both cut-sheet and roll media up to 44" wide and can produce large, panoramic prints up to 529" in length. The P9000 is also capable of working quickly, producing a 16 x 20" print as fast as 2 minutes 2 seconds. PrecisionDot Screening technology furthers the printer's quality by using advanced math to calculate dot size and placement using a variable-sized droplet system. Also, users can manually program print head cleanings to ensure optimal performance at all times.
Operation is simple with a top-loading feed for both rolls and cut-sheet media. There is also a built-in rotary cutter for automatically cutting prints from rolls and the front control panel has a 2.7" color LCD screen for checking print status and settings. Additionally, it has both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for setting up the unit as you need it.
- System On Chip (SOC) controller board for faster processing and networking performance
- UltraChrome HDX 10-color pigmented ink system provides ultra wide color gamut with excellent black density and a print lifetime of up to 200 years in color of 400 years in black & white
- Printer stand and fabric catch bin included
- High-resolution printing up to 2880 x 1440 dpi with ink droplets as small as 3.5 pl
- Supports roll media with 2 and 3" cores
- Accurate roll media length tracking by reading the bar code, alerts user when there is not enough media to finish the job
- Optional take-up reel system
- Single-sheet top-loading fine art and poster board media input for media up to 59.1 mil / 1.5mm thick
- Automatic media alignment and paper skew checking
- True 16-bit compatible drivers
- Advanced Black & White Printing Technology uses algorithm with three-level black system to optimize quality
- Optional internal 320GB print server and SpectroProofer spectrophotometer for automated color calibration and proof verification workflows