With the Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 44" Multi-Function Large-Format Inkjet Printer with T36 Scanner & 2-Year and 9-Month eCarePAK Extended Service Plan Kit from B&H, you get the Canon 2-Year and 9-Month eCarePAK Extended Service Plan for the TX-4000 Printer. The included plan extends your coverage for an additional 2 years and 9 months, for a total of 3 years. Other benefits of the extended service plan are toll-free telephone support, expedited shipping for replacement parts, and repairs made at the discretion of the technical support team with no additional cost.
Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000 44" Multi-Function Large-Format Inkjet Printer with T36 Scanner
Designed for professional environments, the imagePROGRAF TX-4000 Multi-Function Large-Format Inkjet Printer with T36 Scanner from Canon handles printing, scanning, and copying seamlessly and efficiently. It consists primarily of the printer itself, a T36 scanner that attaches to the top, and an all-in-one 15.6" touchscreen display that mounts to a stand on the side of the module.
The imagePROGRAF TX-4000 handles cut sheet and roll media with a width of up to 44". It offers a maximum resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi to create images in stunning quality. Tailored to high productivity environments, the printer's TX stacker output tray can hold up to 100 sheets of ARCH D or ARCH E pages, and can also be retracted when not in use to reduce its footprint. Print jobs can be sent through traditional means via USB 2.0, via Wi-Fi when connected to the same network, or straight from a flash drive via direct USB printing.
One of the main advantages of this printer for field work is in its Lucia TD pigment ink system. Composed of five colors including matte black, the ink balances bleed resistance, black density, and water resistance for an optimal result. It is designed to produce fine lines and sharp text even on non-coated media, and when used with water-resistant paper it can withstand the outdoor conditions of a construction site. And to make things even easier, an automatic media loading setting allows you to simply place the roll onto the holder and let the printer feed it into the proper position, saving you time and effort during operation.
As for the T36 scanner, it can handle documents as wide as 38" while featuring a maximum scan width of 36". With an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, it offers notable image quality that is complemented by 48-bit RGB digital image capture. The all-in-one display that is paired with it offers a 15.6" touchscreen and SmartWorks software, which can be used to send scan or copy jobs and preview images in real time. At 200 dpi and 48-bit full color settings, the T36 scans at a speed of 6" per second to make for an efficient workflow.
- Maximum print length of 63" for sheets and 59' for rolls
- Maximum scan length of 26.25' for JPEG and PDF files, and 49.8' for TIFF files
- Three ink sizes available, including high capacity 700mL tanks for large printing volumes
- PF-06 6-channel printhead with a total of 15,360 nozzles, allows for precise and quick operation
- Sub-ink tank system ensures nearly all available ink is used before replacement, helps avoid waste
- Support for optional multi-function roll system, allowing for a second roll to be loaded simultaneously or configured as a take-up unit for rewinding prints
- 500GB hard drive featuring encryption capabilities, which can be securely erased to help deter unwanted data recovery
- Secure disk erase conforming to U.S Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M
- Direct Print & Share software allows you to upload files to a cloud server and share them across multiple sites for easy use
- PosterArtist Lite software for creating professional quality posters
- Plug-in for Microsoft Office Suite included, allowing for easy printing of documents created in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- IPSec support for secure communication over IP, as well as SSL/TLS cryptographic protocols
Canon 2-Year and 9-Month eCarePAK Extended Service Plan for TX-4000 Multi-Function Printer
Keep your valuable equipment protected with the eCarePAK Extended Service Plan from Canon, available here for the imagePROGRAF TX-4000 multi-function printer with T36 scanner. This service extension goes into effect on the date that your original warranty expires, giving you an additional two years and nine months for a total of three years of product support.
Offered with the plan is toll-free telephone support available during most US business hours. You must first attempt to troubleshoot the malfunction with the technical support team, which can then choose to repair or exchange your product at their discretion. Services are provided at no additional cost, including genuine parts, labor, and replacement units. Consumable items are not covered by the plan, and replacement equipment is shipped on an expedited basis and usually arrives by the next business day.
Once purchased, you must register the service plan online and keep copies of relevant documents such as hardware sales receipt and the eCarePAK welcome letter. These are required to obtain service. If you happen to sell your product, coverage can be transferred to the new owner in a one-time process so they can continue to receive service for the rest of the warranty term.
- Service plan for the imagePROGRAF TX-4000 multi-function printer with T36 scanner, extends coverage by 2 years and 9 months for a total of 3 years
- Toll-free telephone support, usually available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
- Repairs or replacements made at the discretion of the technical support team with no additional charge
- Expedited shipping for replacement units
- Product registration and copies of relevant documents required to obtain service
- One-time transfer of ownership in case you sell the product before the plan expires