This capable printer features a max resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi and can print a 23.4 x 33.1" document in just 28 seconds. The stand, while providing a convenient way to move and place the printer, also features an output stacker with two positions.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 24" Large-Format Inkjet Printer
Produce posters and signage easily with the imagePROGRAF iPF670 24" Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Canon. This unit uses a High-Density Print Head to create detailed prints with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi on documents up to 24" wide and up to 59' long. Also, it can output an A1 (23.4 x 33.1") drawing in Draft mode in approximately 28 seconds by using Canon's L-COA (Large Format Printer Common Architecture) print controller, and it has an Economy mode for saving ink.
Ensuring color accuracy and print longevity is a five-color dye/pigment Reactive Ink set. The iPF670 also utilizes a sub-ink tank system that ensures all of the ink available is used before replacing a cartridge and allows for cartridge replacement without stopping the printer for long print jobs. Bundled with the printer is a variety of software for monitoring your printer's status and improving productivity. Among the included software are a few status monitors, a plug-in for Microsoft Office, an optimized module for AutoCAD, and PosterArtist Lite. Additionally, it has both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity options.
- The dye/pigment Reactive Ink set uses four colorfast dye inks and two channels of pigment black for precise lines. Also, the magenta ink is reformulated to produce a wider color gamut in the red and orange spectrums.
- The High-Density print head features 15,360 nozzles and a minimum droplet size of 4 picoliters. This allows for 2400 x 1200 dpi output with line accuracy of ±0.1% and lines as thin as 0.02mm.
- Direct Print & Share for PCs allows for printing directly from a cloud service or a networked folder on your computer.
- imagePROGRAF Print Utility is a mobile app for iOS that enables wireless printing via an Apple iPad.
- Canon Printer Driver, imagePROGRAF Status Monitor, and imagePROGRAF Accounting Manager allow users to monitor the details of their current jobs and printer.
- The plug-in for Microsoft Office can easily convert letter-sized documents to poster size.
- To improve reliability and productivity, an optimized module for AutoCAD software is included.
- PosterArtist Lite software is a step-by-step program with numerous royalty-free images, art, and templates for creating your own posters and signage.
- UPC: 013803247022
Canon ST-26 Printer Stand for iPF670 Printer
Make moving and standing your iPF670 printer easy with the ST-26 Printer Stand from Canon. The output stacker features a regular position and an extended setting for working with larger prints. Also, it has casters for easily moving it around.