Able to produce precise 24" wide prints at a max resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi, the SureColor T3270 Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Epson is an extremely capable unit for technical drawings, graphic posters, and retail signage. The T3270 is also quite fast, able to print a D-sized 22 x 34" plot in just 28 seconds thanks to a speed of 660 ft² per hour. Versatility is also key with handling of media up to 59 mil thick as well as either cut-sheet or roll media with 2" or 3" cores.
The SureColor T-series utilizes a UltraChrome XD pigmented ink set to deliver vivid color and sharp lines on numerous paper types. The system also enables the creation of archival prints that are smudge and water resistant. The cartridges are front-loading for convenience and come in sizes up to 700 ml. You can even mix-and-match sizes for each color based on your needs.
Located on the front of the printer is a control panel featuring a full color LCD screen, error status light, and buttons for accessing and changing settings. The T3270 also comes with a stand that has a horizontal catch basket for handling your finished print. Additionally, optional modules are available to extend the capabilities of the unit. And, the printer can easily connect to your computer via USB 2.0 or Ethernet connectivity.
- Advanced Thin Film Piezo (TFP) print chip core is 1/1000 mm thin and offers precise dot control for clarity and sharpness with a print resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi
- 720 dpi per color channel per single pass for speed with minimum droplet size of 3.5 pl
- Minimum line width of 0.7 mil
- Print speeds of 660 ft² per hour for speed, 275 ft² per hour for production, and 105 ft² per hour for high quality prints
- In-printer e-mail notification technology allows the unit to send emails when connected to an internet network. These notifications include Job Finished, Error Status, Low Ink Remaining, and more
- An optional 320 GB print server and Adobe PostScript 3 Hardware Engine with server to dramatically improved performance and abilities are available
- Standard warranty includes one-year of on-site service, free phone support Monday through Friday, as well as parts and labor